dimanche 24 juillet 2016

"Vice" channel. WTF?

So after doing the yard work this morning, I was going through the Directv channels and came upon something on VICE called "the sodo diaries" or something like that.

It was about some "guy" going down to the Amazon looking for a frog that sweats a powerful narcotic that puts the person who ingests the sweat in a state of euphoria and lets him see "visions". The guy looks like a 90lbs women, and all through the doc, he's making referance to the different drugs and "trips" he's used/been on. The jungle natives seen to be laughing at him through out the doc.

Now, I grew up a part of the "straight edge"movement, and I therefore have never smoked anything, done drugs, etc. I have no problem with pot smokers and social drinkers, and maybe I missed out on what some consider "fun", but I like to think I'm better for being drug free.

But where are we these days when this stuff is being put out there as something that is worth while? This was a solid hour of this guy telling about the different drugs hes done, how "good" the "high" was, what he can compare the high to, and not a word or regret.

I understand the times they are a changin', but I just don't get it.

And also, on the same channel, they have commercials called "black and white" where they compared things through the eyes of white people and then black people. Just to start trouble, it seems.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Vice" channel. WTF?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire