samedi 23 juillet 2016

Windham 308 update

I posted a few days ago about my new Windham Weaponry 308 SFST with 16.5" barrel. I had several (4-6) ftf's during the initial 80 rounds down range and I was hoping it was a break in issue.
A couple of days ago I lubed it up and worked the bcg a hundred times or so. Today I broke it down, cleaned it and basically lubed the hell out of it with clp.
I'm fortunate enough to have a fantastic gun range at my disposal anytime (backyard 馃榿馃榿 so i loaded up the wheeler and went out for another session.
I'm proud to report that I did not have a single fte, ftf or jam of any kind. She ran great!! I think as I shoot more it will get better. So far I've put 150 rounds through it.
I'm very happy with this rifle and look forward to seeing how it does as I continue to dial it in. So far I would recommend Windham based on the two I own(also have an AR 15 MPC). I'll update as I get more rounds down range through the 308 but initial impressions are good.
I appreciate the advice from the board about lube and patience. If only I'd been so informed in highschool. 馃

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Windham 308 update

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire