jeudi 19 janvier 2017

Hello From Coastal Georgia

Here's my original intro, minus the link...I guess I'll add that when the moderators give me permission:

Hey Gang! Just a little about myself...I'm a short, fat, middle aged dad with a love for the outdoors! I started up a YouTube channel, called The Dabbler's Den, a little over a year ago and have loved every second of it! The original purpose was to grab "snap shots" of my daughter and I's adventures as I introduce her to all the things I have grown to love over the years and its now evolving to include more outdoor gear review. Check out my intro here and I suggest checking out one of my more recent videos as I have learned a lot over that past year. If you like the channel, please Subscribe, and if not tell me why...I'm always looking for ways to gain a larger audience!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello From Coastal Georgia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire