mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Help me pick a job

Small background: I am a maintenance guy. We are more than comfortable on the income I make now.

You folks don't have anything to gain one way or the other and most on here are pretty insightful and offer good ideas and thoughts.

Job A:
Maintenance supervisor at a place that makes plastic parts. About $15k increase. About an hour drive to work, M-F. Small Mom & Pop, three locations with about 60 total employees.

Job B: Maintenance tech at a snack food packaging place. $2/hr increase. I could walk or ride my bike, it is basically behind my house, just across a bridge on the other side of the freeway. Working four 10's on 2nd shift. Larger company with locations in multiple states, privately owned.

If money was a big factor to me then I wouldn't even be asking. I'm 36 and I'm not one of these types that is looking to climb the corporate ladder. I hate playing the games that go own at large companies, so these smaller businesses seem to fit me better.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help me pick a job

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire