dimanche 15 janvier 2017

How to make a campfire burn longer at night?

DefaultHow to make a campfire burn longer at night?


Might seem like a dumb question but I've been wondering about it lately and wanted to ask. I know how to get a fire going in various ways and I definitely know how to keep one going except... how can you keep a campfire going all night if it's a survival situation and you need to both sleep but also keep the fire going to stay alive? Sorry for the disclaimer but I didn't want to get flamed by Smokey the Bear on this one. I'm thinking perhaps I can take lessons from the wood burning stove I have that tends to burn nice and slow unlike the other one I have that burns too fast like an incinerator, as in perhaps some type of dampening effect could help?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How to make a campfire burn longer at night?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire