mardi 17 janvier 2017

Inauguration day plans?

Heading over to my son's house, where he has a Grizzy Mill.....and I am finishing an 80% lower that I have been sitting on for two months. We will have the TV set up in the garage and watching the **** **** from afar.

I have proposed to my friends that the following should happen.......

The black limos come down the parade route. The bat**** crazy rioters will be trying to shut everything down..... at the very last minute.... An Identical, look-alike of Alec Baldwin, made up to look like Trump....jumps out of the limo and starts dancing. In the mean time, Trump and Pence is brought in....in a stealth, black helicopter....jumping out, as if the two men were Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.

That's what should happen.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Inauguration day plans?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire