samedi 29 septembre 2018

2018 - 2019 hunting season stands ready?

Some parts of the nation deer season has already opened, but in this part of Texas rifle season opens the first weekend of November. so we still have a little while to go.

My son and I have been working on the deer stands. One is ready, two more to go.

Food plots are being planted. I threw some rye grass seed out a few days ago. Hoping to use the tractor to disk up an area for a food plot. My son already has his food plots planted.

The stand I will use is a porta-potty on legs. Some of the braces need to be replaced.

The tripod stand is finished and set up.


We screwed pressure treated 1X4s around the base, 2X2 uprights, then a roof of plywood. The stand was wrapped with a camouflage tarp.

The tripod stands are nice, but they offer no protection from the elements. My son and I spent around half a day getting this one ready.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



2018 - 2019 hunting season stands ready?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire