dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Good optic for lever action 30-30 Winchester

Someone recommend a good optic for a Marlin 336 lever action in 30-30 Winchester.

I am currently looking at a Burris Fullfield II 2x-7x-35mm. Over the decades my "go to" optics have been Nikon. They have provided years of reliability on various rifles my family owns. Then there is the Bushnell line of scopes.

I would like to try something new, new and that is why I am looking at the Burris Fullfield II 2x-7x-35mm.

Location: Southeast Texas

Longest shot: Maybe 100 yards. Typically around 75 yards or so.

Game: Whitetail deer

In 2018 I bought a used Marlin 336 that was made in 1976. Looking at the receiver screws and the top of the receiver, it looks like no optic was ever mounted on the rifle.

To compliment this nice older Marlin 336, I would like to mount a nice optic on it.

Suggestions?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Good optic for lever action 30-30 Winchester

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire