mercredi 26 septembre 2018

Wife wants to give stuff away!

Please forgive me if this isn't the correct thread, haven't been on in a while.

So my wife and I have been talking about stepping up our prepping game lately. We do a good bit here and there, but we could always do more. My wife has much more of a "givers" heart than I do. I'm a full time fireman, and a prior Marine, so my life is of service to others. I get wanting others to be comfortable and fed. But she insists on stocking up "extra" food and water to give to other people in the event of SHTF, WROL, or insert fun scenario here. I can't stand that idea. To me, that is directly taking food and water out of our mouths, and our children's. I know how ruthless people can be, and turn into absolute savages when their comfort is threatened. So what should I do? Any advice for me? I don't want to hide stuff from her, but that might be the only way. I'm not necessarily stressing about it, but its making me nervous for sure.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Wife wants to give stuff away!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire