vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Shout out to Gary Gurnicz on Google Chrome Help Forum

I accidentally deleted the accumulated 7 years worth of passwords and bookmarks while deleting a single user account from Chrome.

I thought I was totally boned. Where every other answer was unhelpful his helped me restore everything to how it was before I even added the user account. I would have lost passwords to over 60 sites I use to buy things as well as passwords to alternate email addresses and this forum.

As far as I am aware he doesn't use this forum and the post he made was a few years old, but it was a real life saver. If I could give this man a medal I would.

In closing, thanks Gary. You're a huge lifesaver.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Shout out to Gary Gurnicz on Google Chrome Help Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire