mardi 9 février 2016

bibles you might find interesting

I my quest for a E.D.C. new testament a while back I found Local Church Bible Publisher site . Their Classic New testament was high on my list of possible choices . I got a little cash gift for my birthday and ordered one of their bibles . It came in this week , it is a Gem They are K.J.V. only There bibles are early 1900's King James versions American made paper , printed here hand bound in Michigan . I think I saw some where they sometimes have to get some of their Leather from Mexico but most of it is American too. I got their Classic New Testament in red it has Scofields notes and center reference. If you like Old school stuff you would like the bible I received .

On another note My lovely wife got tired of me drooling over Crossway's E.S.V. heirloom legacy single column bible bound in deep brown goatskin and ordered it for me
Have a blesses day
Roy

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



bibles you might find interesting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire