lundi 22 février 2016

Bomber Slugs? Shooting Bomb-Shaped 12 Gauge Shotgun Slugs (Video)

This is another video from that TAOFLEDERMAUS character. I’m not sure I’ll share another, because the experimentation isn’t all that thrilling… but I like the shape of these slugs. As mentioned in the video, they remind me of the old cap bomb that I loved to play with as a kid. The last video of[.....]

The post Bomber Slugs? Shooting Bomb-Shaped 12 Gauge Shotgun Slugs (Video) appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.

Read the full article here...

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Bomber Slugs? Shooting Bomb-Shaped 12 Gauge Shotgun Slugs (Video)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire