lundi 22 février 2016

Comfortable pants that dont fall apart?

I write this post as I look down at my favorite work pants and can see the threads starting to show in the knees, from past experience its only a mater of time before my knees will be poking out. I went online to order a few new pairs and got to thinking... is it just me or do you guys go through a pair of work pants in 6mo. They aren't cheap.

I really like the schmidt work pants from tractor supply and they do hold up and are comfortable but maybe there is a better brand out there. They seem almost identical in quality to carhart but I find them a little more comfortable.

I'd love to find a pair that are as comfortable as jeans that hold up well but really had no luck... I cant make it more than 6mo months before they just fall apart. I have pretty much written off jeans I cant make it past a few months before jeans end up in the trash. Canvas work pants seem to do better.

I was looking at the delouth trading co. firehose pant but they are kind of pricey. I'd imagine they'd hold up well but how comfortable are they?

My clothes seemed to last a lot longer before I bought this farm.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Comfortable pants that dont fall apart?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire