lundi 22 février 2016

Fallback vs. Bugout

I'm not a bugout guy. I already live out at the end of the line. Our homestead is well-prepared and provisioned.

In the case of hostilities, there are plenty of places out here where I can retreat and draw a line. The last place sits on top of 500' cliffs at a narrow point. There are escape routes off into nowhereland, but we're past the age where we'd want to make our way through that.

I hike and camp all over the place, and know the terrain. I'm thinking I'll set up some caches and figure out pinch-points. A little bit of wire strung out here can create real problems.

I can't defend against a wholescale military assault, but I can make it hard for knuckleheads.

Anybody else plan to fallback where they are?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Fallback vs. Bugout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire