jeudi 4 février 2016

Going off road/grid

DefaultGoing off road/grid


I'm assuming those who go camping, hiking, or hunting know a few things about four wheeling. I'll Be looking for my first off road vehicle shortly. And I'm interested in what YOU may know, for I most assuredly don't. My first thought is to get something that has a sound chassis and rebuild ground up. So as I'll know I'll get MY 20-40yrs out of it. So my question lies, gasoline or diesel? I have in mind a mid to compact vehicle. I know very little about diesel, and as for gas, I am thinking an in line 6/ 4.0.... What say you?


Last edited by Arid-Zonnie; Today at 11:12 AM.. Reason: Spelling

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Going off road/grid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire