lundi 8 février 2016

Great House/Cabin for less than $12k-ish

That is very interesting Mr. or Ms. Finance Genius. I liked the first link best since some nice pics are shown. Although that house does not look like it should cost $20,000 or even $12,000 if one does it yourself.
But I do know that building materials etc. are, what I think, Ridiculously expensive.

My plan is to keep building on my own almost 4 acres of remote Wyoming mtn land using logs, rocks, salvaged materials such as lumber and buying as inexpensively as possible such as buying materials on sale and even getting much at a Habitat for Humanity place in Greeley, CO where materials, especially paint, nails, windows are real cheap. Usually used except for the paint and caulking and such.

Showing a bit of an inside view, of what I have built using my own logs and some salvaged steel beams from an abandoned factory >

Two minute vid which is the only vid showing some of my new cabin >


The way I had to leave the new not even half built cabin which I hope to finish in the next year or two >

So far I have spent less than $400 and that was for the new camo tarps, nails, spikes, paint and other minor things.

But if anyone has or will build what you have shown in the first post of this thread then I would be interested in seeing how it works out.
I even might build something like it if I get some kind of inheritance in the not too distant future. I likely would add logs though for my own reasons.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Great House/Cabin for less than $12k-ish

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire