dimanche 21 février 2016

Happy in Florida

DefaultHappy in Florida


Found this site mostly just playing around on google. I would not say that my wife and I are preppers as we were doing this type of thing long before prepping was mentioned. We look at it as more being prepared and responsible for ourselves.
I have had a hobby machine / gun building shop for > 20 years. Recently I decided to move to a larger location as I was running out of room for more machines. We found the perfect place and instead of just making guns I did a little research in Volusia county. I discovered there were no completely stocked prepper / survivalist shops in our county. I made it my goal to have a bit of everything necessary for the prepper and so far it has worked out great. I look to learn a bit more here as I may be well trained but nobody knows everything.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Happy in Florida

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire