mercredi 3 février 2016

Https Secure is not available on this SITE??

DefaultHttps Secure is not available on this SITE??


Hello, in today's society keywords are being used as triggers to further check on both senders & revievers. Keywords such as: Patriot, Prepped, Christian, Allah,.... It is for that reason why I prefer to use sites with a SECURE URL, compared to one that is loose and open. I'm former military, in my 50s, and only bright enought on. Computers to be mostly dangerous to myself & my equip. I've recently begun using VPN services, and encrypted email & chats. Not because I would do anything against my country, military bros, & sisters, but that I want to ensure. MY privacy, God forbid TSHTF. I have a new tablet, am I doing something wrong to disallow my accessing the site using https:// , rather than the insecure HTTP:// format? Thank You

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Https Secure is not available on this SITE??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire