samedi 20 février 2016

Need your prayers.

Week before last I went in to see the Doc. She told me that I had pneumonia and that my BP was sky high. Not really surprised by the blood pressure. I haven't had any meds for about a year or so. You know how it goes. You feel fine and to be honest you really don't have time after working 2 full time jobs. After she chewed on me for about 20 minutes she refilled my meds but told me to come back in after a week and do a blood draw after a 12 hour fast.

Long story short. She diagnosed me with Diabetes. Blood glucose level at 262 with elevated a1c. Cholesterol was a little high. but not enough to need medication. She place me a medication for the diabetes. Getting old really bites sometimes.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Need your prayers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire