lundi 22 février 2016

Plans for the Day??

Anything interesting going on in your world??

I got to shoot my new-to-me gun yesterday ... got to drive by the old homestead -- that was quite a shock, but not really a surprise ... and broke bread with several like minded folks yesterday ... also did something to my knee ...

So ... today, since I still can't stand on it ... and we are SMACK in the middle of remodeling our home ... I guess I get to go to the doctor ...

Oh ... and I guess the flooring install will get pushed back because that's set for tomorrow ... and it doesn't look like the weather is gonna cooperate ...

Today is National Margaritas Day ... I also think a stop at the liquor store is on order ...

It's gonna be a WONDERFUL week ...

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Plans for the Day??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire