vendredi 5 février 2016

Plans - Inspired by snapcount

An old movie had me thinking a long time ago about emergency plans should the need arise for family and friends who I trust.

I cant remember the movie, but essentially Nuclear war was about to be waged, and the launch codes and authentication were contained inside sealed plastic that had to be broken apart.

I always had that thought of how I could put emergency plans, directions, radio frequencies, etc in something like that.

Two months ago I bought a 3d printer for a hobby of mine. And until today didnt think about that idea agian. Then I found this.

http://ift.tt/1dX0Jfh

Some of you might be interested in something like this for your kids, but as soon as I saw this, that old idea popped into my head. I think I will be scaling this up for my needs.

Anyone else have ideas?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Plans - Inspired by snapcount

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire