mercredi 10 février 2016

Top 3 spare parts for AR

Quote:

Originally Posted by bighanded View Post
my #1 spare part of my AR is........wait for it...... another AR.

but yeah,
#1. - good cleaning /maintenance kit
#2 - complete set of springs
#3 - firing pin (s) depending on the platform.. ie.. I'm a mini 14 guy for my 5.56 stuff

Agree with the above. I don't feel a bolt is needed, but the essential parts kit you can get anywhere with all the springs and firing pin is a no brainer. I consider essentials items that can break/get lost easily, not the long term wear items like a barrel or bolt.

so for me, cleaning kit, spring/firing pin kit, and #3 would be a multi-wrench for the barrel nut, stock/buffer tube, etc. they are only like $3 and would get more use than a spare bolt IMO.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Top 3 spare parts for AR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire