vendredi 5 février 2016

Weird malfunction.

DefaultWeird malfunction.


So I went to throw down on a hog with my Bushi which up to now has been reliable with whatever I feed it. I got it in my sights took it off safe and squeezed. It popped and I saw dust a bit high of where I was aiming so I squeezed again and nothing. My heart sank as the hog ran into some cover. What happened was the dust cover did not open when I charged the weapon so when I fired the empty was flying around in there and it was just a mess. So I got it all worked out, put the same mag in and went to do a mag dump. The dust cover did not stick again. Anyone ever have that happen?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Weird malfunction.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire