lundi 8 février 2016

what tires do you use on your 4x4?

I just put the second set of ProComp XMTs on my 2007 F350 SRW 4x4. They work great off-road but are very noisy on the street. The tread life wasn't so great and I was actually looking to go with something different BUT someone I know made me a screaming deal on a 6 month old set of 5 in the exact size my truck uses (305/70-18). That works out to a 35x12x18 which fits my stock wheels perfectly and their 3750lb load capacity allows me to still safely carry my truck camper but at a much more off-road friendly (and on road comfortable) 65psi instead of 80psi the stock size needed.

That being said, to give you some more appropriate suggestions for your vehicle, it would help if you provided more information as to your location and type of driving you do.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



what tires do you use on your 4x4?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire