mercredi 10 février 2016

Which little black rifle?

So, I've decided that it's time to get a little black 5.56 M4. I'm an old infantry guy so I have loads of experience with the AR platform, but it's been awhile and the players have changed so I'm looking for a little advice on manufacturers. When I was in, I always made sure my assigned weapon was a Colt. The other stuff in the arms room was crap and none of my Colts ever let me down. Now I hear Colts aren't so good.

So what do I get? I'm looking for something reliable, budget conscious (in that order) and I'll probably put some kind of optics on it. Who are my go to's?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Which little black rifle?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire