samedi 25 juin 2016

Fire Hazard - Fallout

I am not adequitely prepared when it comes to fire and am hopelessly under insured. Apart from having sand in buckets, fire extinguishers and water inside house, to try and put out a fire, I will loose everything if my house had to burn down. Most of my LT preps are stored in a prepping room in my house with some smaller quantities scattered around the house and some are stashed under my house, not in a garage or store room. So ja, I will loose everything. Been meaning to stash some preps in my yard, buried underground in a drum or something, for some time now, but haven't gotten around to that yet. Your post now reminded me to get my ass into gear and get down to doing that one of these days, just in case, but even by doing that, you can only fit so much into a drum hey, not much. Garage or store room outside is not an option for me as its full up, no space. Have a stash buried elsewhere, not on my property, but its a very small stash.

A while back, probably a few years ago, we discussed this issue on one of the threads, can't remember which one though, and some people had some good ideas to fireproof a property.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Fire Hazard - Fallout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire