samedi 25 juin 2016

Desktop Buy or Build w/Dual Monitor Capability

Quote:

Originally Posted by Packaged Chaos View Post

I am looking to setup a small desktop on my off days from work to do some trading in my brokerage accounts. I don't have a dedicated desk so I picked up a monitor stand with a CPU holder and a handle. This way when I don't plan to use it I can store it out of the way. What size cases would support a dual monitor setup. Not sure if I would need a mini-atx, micro-itx or other. Also, any used desktops options that I could pick up off of Ebay would be good. It's hard to monitor trading on my cell phone and a tablet and I'm looking for a little more screen size and a CPU that will let me watch charts or load up trading software.

Any case size, so long as either the mother board has dual-output (HDMI and SVGA) or at least 1 slot to plug a video card into, then set the system up to run both the MB video and the Card simultaneously.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Desktop Buy or Build w/Dual Monitor Capability

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire