dimanche 26 juin 2016

how often does every one clean their guns?

...after reading another thread on 22LR pistol misfires, and having a recent breakdown of a PTR91 *that I sent back in to PTR* for repairs (after running about 4 boxes of different ammo through it I'd get light strikes on the primers and no bang- just clicks!) love that rifle, just not that it doesnt' work well enough to consider it dependable yet*, I'm wondering if most gun owners clean their guns like I do...

after every range visit, to a pretty high standard (no carbon anywhere- just like in the military)...if you wipe the inner workings with a white shirt and get black crud, it's not clean yet.

or do they do what a few of my friends do...I'll get around to it some time...

just wondering what people over all do...and if I'm one of the few people that believes if the gun is rusty it's being abused/neglected.
if I haven't shot over a month, I'll pull out a few guns inspect and clean them if I have nothing going on...even if they are pretty clean already, getting the dust off them while coating the oil on them keeps them from rusting.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



how often does every one clean their guns?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire