vendredi 24 juin 2016

Walther P22 a tale of 2 guns

I recently bought the gun and I took it to the rangeand had the worst experience with a new gun, I had about 40% ftf/fte, I tried all different ammo cci, Remington golden bullets, Remington thunderbolts, Winchester etc... now I read quite a few reviews and while I wasn't expecting perfection I wasn't expecting this either.

I'm certainly not an expert when it comes to guns but I have my fair share of guns and I do shoot them now and then but never have I had an experience like this....

I called Walther and they asked what typo of ammo I was using, they asked me to stick with the rgb, clean the gun thoroughly with bore cleaner, lube it lightly and try it again. I knew this was not going to solve my issues but before I send this piece of junk back I thought that I might as well try.... and it worked/works perfectly, I went back to the range and the gun worked flawlessly 50-60 rounds and absolutely no issues.

I feel rather dumb because I didn't clean the gun first however I've never had the need to do that before and while I prefer that it eats any type of ammo I have a fair amount of the rgb's on hand.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Walther P22 a tale of 2 guns

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire