mercredi 29 juin 2016

What would you do with 30 minutes warning?

I have always used NOAA to get my weather information. Now NOAA has added another service which has piqued my interest. They now have a section on their site that reports on Space Weather. This interested me and I subscribe to it now. However it got me to thinking, what would I do if they broadcast an alert that there was a Mass Coronal Ejection and that produced a geomagnetic storm that was headed directly towards earth. They expected that there would be major consequences for all electrical related equipment.

Given that information and that time limit, what would you do to prepare for what may be a major electrical shutdown without knowing how long that shutdown may be for? Thank you in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What would you do with 30 minutes warning?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire