lundi 27 juin 2016

UPS

First of all, if this is the wrong Forum, moderator please feel free to move it wherever it should go.

So I stayed home from work today because I had a package coming that I had paid for signature and extra insurance on because I did not want it left on the front step (I work out of state during the week).

So I'm sitting here in my recliner about 10 feet from the front door waiting on this package to arrive.

I check my email, and lo and behold it says that I wasn't home and the driver tried to deliver it!

What hair I've got left is red (and grey) so of course my temper popped.

I got on the phone with UPS and explained that I was sitting here and yeah there's a sticker stuck on the door and I don't know how he snuck up to the door and put the sticker on it without me seeing him.

They tell me that I'll have to pick the package up tomorrow at the UPS Depot.

I told them no, so they were going to try to get with the locals to see if they can arrange something.

Now that little two-and-a-half watt bulb starts glowing over my head because I remember I have a whole house video security system.

I rewind the DVR and I see the truck go down the road at 2:08:24.
2:09:20 The truck comes back up the road the other way and parks in front of my door.
2:011:08 driver out of the truck.
Pad of slips in his hand, but no box.
2:11:15 the driver glances in through the window in the door, but no knock.
2:11:20 sticks the slip on the door.
2:11:29 he's back in the truck.
2:11:57 truck leaves.

The slip says "sorry you weren't home will try again tomorrow."

When the local Depot called me to tell me there wasn't anything the driver could do except deliver it tomorrow, I told the guy that's fine, I'm sure when corporate gets the link to the YouTube video that I'm getting ready to put on the internet they'll be sure and get a hold of his supervisor and the driver.

The wrap up to the story is the driver just called me and he's on his way back over here to deliver the package.

First time I've ever used the security system like this, but it seems to have had a little impact on them.
Now I know I live out in the sticks and I know I'm not here most of the time, but this just really aggravated the living hell out of me.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



UPS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire