mardi 28 juin 2016

Im rethinking my handgun combination

Im just looking for opinions if i should switch my handguns to something different.

A ways back while i was looking for a handgun i decided that i should get get both a 9mm and a .45cp. One tool doesnt do everything so just get both. I purchased a new CZ SP01 (9mm) and a used Sig P220(.45acp). Both are nice. No issues. At the time of purchase i wasnt thinking about C/C. I am now leaning that way. While the CZ is nice, its big and heavy. The Sig P220 feels great in my hand but only holds 8 rounds.

I was thinking about switching to a smaller CZ model like 75 compact and going with a larger capacity .45. Maybe the FNX 45.

I would still be keeping both calibers and i could have a lighter more easily carried 9mm. Which if needed my son could use as well. The SP01 is just too heavy for him. I still have to shoot and hold both to see how they feel but i just think that may be the better way to go.

I dont have the funds to be a collector. My wife would have issues if i added two more to the group so i would have to make a trade.

Suggestions? Thoughts?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Im rethinking my handgun combination

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire