jeudi 30 juin 2016

Stink Defense

Across my street is a small wooded area where teenagers and methaheads like to sometimes hangout and be annoying. I understand that people are generally free to congregate where they wish, but degenerates staring at the front of my house is a potential hazard to my family. It is also a potential hazard to THEM since I have been tempted to go over and beat their ***es.

Last week I decided to take a subtle approach that doesn't expose myself. I left them a nice dead possum and some chicken guts. Mission success. Nobody hangs around there any more. It's funny watching them hold their noses and run off. I am also seeing how this easy deterant could be beneficial in an SHTF situation.

I am wanting to stage a secondary attack with more staying power, like maybe a hog mash that will last a while. Does anyone have any good recipes?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Stink Defense

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire