mardi 28 juin 2016

Shipping containers as storage vault

Hello,

My wife and me are planning to build a vault out of shipping container. It's intended for storage space. We have some old equipment that need to be kept safe like music instruments, engineering machines and tools and so on. I also intend to use it as an emergency hide out. I have talked with one container solutions company and they showed us many custom designs for the vault. It's also cheap to build. I hope that with proper insulation containers can be used as good vaults as it's generally build for freight transport. What is your opinion about this? Is container a good option for a storage space?

Thank you for your time.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Shipping containers as storage vault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire