lundi 2 janvier 2017

Greetings from Australia

Hello all,

I live in rural New South Wales, and for some time have been considering having some sort of plan in action for a number of emergencies I might face being where I am. The two most important to me are bushfires and flooding in my local area. On a smaller note, I don't think it would hurt to be prepared in the event of some kind of civil unrest.

After some searching online for bug out/shtf/emergency bags, I came across this site and thought it might be a good resource for the future.

I've already purchased a number of items, and a carry bag/container for them. One packed with a more long term stay somewhere away from home in mind, with an emphasis on general everyday survival. The other is more aimed at something immediate and threatening. Unfortunately, as I live in a nanny state, my options are quite limited with the latter of the two.

I plan on posting photos and a brief description of my gear for analysis/critique. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



Greetings from Australia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire