mardi 3 janvier 2017

The beast (1988)

Just finished watching an older war movie that I hadn't seen before "the beast" it's a 80s movie but I thought it was pretty well done.

I'm suprised that I hadn't heard of it before. It's about a lone t55 tank with Soviet crew in the Stan during the invasion and the breakdown of their cohesiveness.

I did look and it appears to be on the tube in its entirety if anyone's looking for something kind of different to watch.

Those that have been to that little slice of heaven will note that they got alot of things right which is unusual by Hollywood standards.

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



The beast (1988)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire