lundi 2 janvier 2017

***Ladies Section*** - need to hear from you

Despite what a Google search might tell you, a woman's survival kit doesn't involve tweezers, lipstick, mascara, and a sewing kit. Women have real needs that need to be addressed during those most critical moments.

I am in product sourcing mode for my company. The company is passionate about emergency preparedness, self defense, survival gear, but our* focus is on the real world requirements a woman may face in an emergency.

HERvivalist knows that disasters don't just strike men. Women, children and pets all have unique needs, one size doesn’t fit all and it certainly doesn't have to come in tactical black.

So my question to you...
What are the top 10-20 items that you feel ABSOLUTELY must be in an emergency kit for ladies? In my search for the "best" emergency kits, I don't see the things I think are important, just wondering what other ladies believe need to be in any basic kit.

I personally think we need,
Ladies urination device... I just ordered a couple of kinds to try, I am tired of trying to squat or use a nasty bathroom.
Tampon - excellent for absorbing blood in a wound or soaking water out of hard to reach places
Sewing kit - or really just needle and dental floss for thread (works better for me in emergency)
Styptic pencil - not just for guys shaving cuts, really works well to stop bleeding
Water bottle with filtration system
Super glue - preferably medical grade but anything will do in an emergency

Thanks in advance for your recommendations - I want to be sure that the HERvivalist kit includes the right items for ladies.


Last edited by Mels thinkingitover; Today at 06:21 PM.. Reason: removed spam

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



***Ladies Section*** - need to hear from you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire