mardi 17 janvier 2017

Question about Flameless ration heater

I'm currently thinking of buying Endexo Flameless Heating Bag I intend to use it to warm up or boiling water for making hot coffee or re hydrating freeze dried food. I'm unfamiliar with any kind of flameless ration heater, and lately bring in stove + canister fuel isn't exactly commercial flight friendly either
I'm currently thinking of using 1L / 33.8 oz aluminium canteen as container of the water to be boil (although I haven't found any of the required capacity), but as I said earlier I'm unfamiliar with the subject, and I'm not sure if ziplock bag will not melt in the heating bag 220F peak temperature.
Any recommendation on specific water container that can easily & safely transfer the heat from the flameless ration heater into the contained water?

Thanks beforehand

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Question about Flameless ration heater

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire