mardi 1 septembre 2020

Questions about materials used to manufacture straight batons

I recently acquired a straight baton. It says Chicago Batons on it but I'm pretty sure it was made by Rothco. I think I paid about $15. It is a little lighter than I would like and it is made of "nylon fiberglass". How strong is it? How resistant to breaking is it?

When I was looking at straight batons online, I noticed the wood ones are made out of either "hardwood" or hickory. The synthetic ones, other than the one I bought above and thermoplastic ones, are "poly-carbonate". Are poly-carbonate batons better than hardwood/hickory batons or vice-versa? Why is one better than the other?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Questions about materials used to manufacture straight batons

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire