samedi 20 septembre 2014

cabin fever !

I own 5 acres and there was once a mobile home on it but its been long gone found the septic but lid is caved in ..there is a power pole there but haven't found a water pipe...(no well)

so heres my question im a poor old guy and don't have a lot of money ..im so tired of living in a small apartment i really would like to build a small cabin on property but not sure if I have the money to cover it. what do you suppose it'd cost?



codes say it has to have atleast 750 sq feet of living space...but a loft counts as living space right ?if so even a one room cabin with sleeping loft would be fine with me..



I have also toyed with the idea of a camper or even a wall tent sitting off ground on a deck...I wouldn't mind staying off grid and even catching rain water .and just building an outhouse .



what would you guys suggest?



btw im in north ga and we have pretty mild winters(last one was a b**ch..but usually upper to mid 30s most of the year with brutally hot summers....





cabin fever !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire