samedi 13 septembre 2014

Couponing For Preps

How many of you coupon or extreme coupon for preps? I use http://ift.tt/1amBXBV to find matchups the day before my stores sales go live and buy coupon from clipping services online. They usually arrive 2-3 days before the sales over and I go in and get lots and lots of free items. For instance bagged frozen veggies. I bought over 100 bags of pictsweet veggies and canned them. The coupon made them free and I just paid about $8 for the 100 coupons. Also, I bought like 100 just add water Marie Callanders easy sides and yakisoba ramen bowls all free after coupon. When I get within a month or two of expiry I just donate them. Johnson and Johnson mini first aid kits are often free, hamburger helper down to $.20 a box etc and I'm sure in a shtf making it w powdered milk even w no meat will keep some of you happy vs rice and beans nonstop. Canned foods like chef boyardee regularly drop to $.63 after coupon. Free or low cost juices. Lots of toilet pwper and baby wipe coupons. I recommend this to anyone. Putting some time and effort each week will save you so much money and build your stores so quick. Good luck everyone. If you have any questions or need help you can comment here or message me. I raise a kid and try to save where I can. Couponing is how I can put away $200 or more of items for $50 or less a month.





Couponing For Preps

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire