samedi 20 septembre 2014

Red Dot Sights

Wanted to throw this out there. I have EOTechs but wanted something that wasn't as expensive and gave the Armasight MCS Day Time Red Dot Sight a try. Here's the link from the manufacture



http://ift.tt/1mtwKjW



In short the highlights are



- A switchable 3.5 MOA dot to 20 MOA ring reticle pattern

- Automatic brightness control based on the target area brightness

- Night vision compatible mode

- Submersible to 10m (33 ft) of water

- Push button controls for reticle switching, manual override of auto brightness, night vision mode, and on/off function



Haven't put any rounds down range on my 5.56 and have only played with it at the house. Looking at it outside in full sun was nice with the shade cover on and full power provided enough brightness where seeing the dot wasn't an issue. This goes for bot the dot and the ring. To give you guys an idea of sun light I was dealing with I live in AZ and the sun is bright. I did find that trying to use the full power settings inside there was a bunch of overflow from the LED but with the automatic brightness control that was never an issue. So far the only negative I have is that both reticles are rather small compared to my EOTech and will require some practice to get use to. Will provide more impressions once I get it on the range.





Red Dot Sights

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire