vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Powder

I went by our Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday. I was surprised to see the shelves lined with powder. Trucks come in on Tuesday and usually they only receive a one or two types of powder in limited numbers, and those go fast. You have to be there or go without. Some will stay on the shelves, but they are off the wall types (.50BMG, and some type of Vihtavuori that is good for unpopular calibers).



But not yesterday. RL17, RL 15, RL22, IMR and Hodgdon in popular types. Even a couple of 8lb jugs.



I didn't need any, but it was a welcome sight. I sat there for a bit watching others as they came around the corner and did the double take. One guy took off his glasses and cleaned them before looking again, another old codger asked me if he had finally gone senile. The last guy I saw was walking up and down the aisle, muttering to himself about how ****ed his wife was gonna be.



The Pandas were happy. I hope it keeps up.





Powder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire