vendredi 12 septembre 2014

Strength Training For Hunting / Survival

I'm not sure if anyone out there does this, but I've been training for hunting trips to gather food for a while now. Not only that, but to have more of a physical toughness mind and body.



Hunting above 7000 feet makes everything difficult. Especially when you get an animal down. I use no motorized devises or horses so physical strength is a major priority and is why I started doing this.



Does anyone else strength train or do anything to stay in shape for their hunting trips or outdoor objectives?



With everything going on in the planet these skills are critical in my opinion. You can have all the survival tools, but if the physical and mental strength lacks there's a whole in the survival scheme of planning.



I even started blogging my progress with all this. Anyone out there strength train to survive? Let me know because I would love to hear what everyone's been doing.



http://ift.tt/1rV8ao8





Strength Training For Hunting / Survival

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire