vendredi 26 septembre 2014

UPS Battery Upgrade

I have a project that I'm working on. Portable power pack type of setup using an Ion Explorer speaker system.

http://ift.tt/ZZjHfH



It has a RT1250 12v 5ah lead acid battery and I can't resist some upgrades. I love the speaker and plan to use it for my upcoming wedding. Once I get through the wedding ceremony, mod time is on!



I want to upgrade to a higher ah battery and perhaps one of more reliability. I have room inside of the speaker housing to add a rather large battery, but I wondering what ups batteries are out there with a higher ah that would fit in the existing battery compartment which is 3.5x2.8x3.9"? My plans are as follows...

Add a 12v outlet

Small solar panel

200w or 400w inverter that I already have. I want to keep as much room inside the case for the inverter as I can. I can remove and extend the back wall of the battery compartment for a longer ups battery and keep most of the room inside of the case. I'm just not familiar with ups battery sizing and haven't found allot of options.



This little speaker is a ready made portable power supply and I think it will be really cool tagging along with me in the travel trailer.





UPS Battery Upgrade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire