samedi 13 septembre 2014

iPhone 6 pre-order - did you snag one?

So I rolled over in bed 'round 7am Friday morning and checked a few news apps as usual to see if the ending of the World had started as I slept.



On FlipBook I see a story that the "iPhone 6 has already started to sell out."



I currently have an iPhone 4 and was planning to upgrade to a 5 and was even considering going after the 6.





...so I rolled out of bed and wondered over to my 'puter.



I signed in to my account with Sprint and got the "iPhone for life" lease plan on the iphone 6. Got my order number and everything. Says "Trying best to have it delivered by September 19th." (To my house - I don't "do" lines.)





We will see... :taped:





Anyone else have really good timing or luck in navigating the pre-order craziness and snag a new iPhone 6?





iPhone 6 pre-order - did you snag one?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire