vendredi 12 septembre 2014

Hello from Saint Louis!

Hello to everyone, looking forward to reading and learning as much as I can now that I've found this forum.

I never really gave much serious thought to preparing for survival in the past. Though as my life has changed, so have my priorities! Being a father I've always thought protecting my children was my most important job. I never stopped and thought about not having the accessibility to food,fuel, or secure shelter. In the city everything is around the corner. I don't want to find what happens when those items are unavailable?

With that said, there's a realistic chance imo, things could someday get rough. I'd like to gain not only basic knowledge, but put together a very comprehensive plan for my family's potential survival. I look forward to learning what I need to do, as well as what not to do.

Thanks in advance, I'm excited to get started!





Hello from Saint Louis!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire