dimanche 14 septembre 2014

hello scott here

Hi I am a Pastor in a free 90 day inhouse drug program i just joined your group[ I am in Asheboro NC my name is scott and I am new survivalist.I run the program we call it a camp here in trinity nc and we have 53 acres of land and 2 clean water wells and I am thinking of building a underground bunker so if the NC goes to crap my family and my friends have a place to hunker down. I have permission from the ministry that owns this place to do anything I want .My pastor (the boss) has plans on coming here if it all goes belly up.I dont have any money to do any construction but I have basically free labor helping me so cost are for material only. does anybody have and good plans or ideas to share with me. I have two solar panels about 8x12 that are for hot water and i have a couple generators but i need to build a basic power station that can run on some kind of self sustaining system.

Please help

scotty baker

Pastor





hello scott here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire