vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Hello from San Francisco

Hey all I am from SF. I am a very new prepper. I see that I may need to scrub through the forums to find some locals. I guess I am just looking for some really good advice from people. I am new to all of this and live in a heavily dense city. I know it's not ideal to live in a city but this is where I am at. Some good info to know about my situation. I live in a small studio apartment and I do not have a car. I live about 1 mile from a lake with a lot of fish. In the case of an emergency I am going to a friends house that is close by. His house is well protected with a metal gate protecting the front of the house. So tell me what you guys think and tell me a little about yourself!





Hello from San Francisco

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire