mardi 9 février 2016

1911 purchase

I am buying a new 1911 soon as a 45th birthday present for myself and I have a list of criteria:

~Full-size 5"
~Front and rear cocking serrations
~Threaded barrel
~Magwell
~Accessory rail
~Checkered front and back strap
~Night sights
~Some color other than black

I know some of these options could be done after market, but I would prefer to get the gun set up this way from the factory.

Right now I am seeing the Kimber Desert Warrior and Warrior SOC, and the SIG Scorpion as my only options. I would prefer something other than a Kimber, nothing against Kimber, I just already own several and would rather do something different this time. That kind of leaves me with the Scorpion.

Are there any other factory available guns that fit my criteria? Price is not really a factor, keeping in mind I am not ordering a custom gun like a Wilson, I am looking for a factory gun, so most likely in the $1500 range but my best friend is an FFL so I will not be paying anywhere near MSRP.

Any ideas?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



1911 purchase

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire